Senior Implementation Specialist
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that help streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Implementation Specialist with 5 or more years of career experience to join our high-performing Professional Services team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- 5+ Years of experience using HCSS Software to address business needs (strong preference for those who have led implementation projects or significant change initiatives related to this software
- History of effecting significant organizational improvement through the design and implementation of process improvements and enterprise software products
- Are curious, have strong communication/presentation skills along with a desire to help others
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Plan, lead, and provide oversight for the delivery of complex implementation projects involving multiple software products and deployment phases
- Use expertise related to both the functional and technical aspects of our products to advise the HCSS Sales team on custom delivery methods for unique customer opportunities
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues with customer projects
WHY WORK WITH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES?
- We work as a team. Our team is dynamic, collaborative, and driven.
- We trust you. Our team is a group of driven, hard-working individuals and we trust them to do their jobs. We give you the tools and guidance you need, and then we let you do what they do best.
- Your growth is important. We want you to thrive in your career, so we'll push you to be the best you can be. Our goal for you is to become an Implementation Specialist.
- Monthly Office Days. Every month the Professional Services team comes together to eat, have fun, and learn. We believe in being transparent, that’s why we give department updates and recognitions.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.