We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Project Management Intern to join our Professional Services Team. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- In order to be qualified, you must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to report in person in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX during your internship for Spring/Summer 2023.
- You graduate no earlier than December 2023 (freshmen to juniors preferred).
- You’re often lending a helping hand to others and taking initiative in communicating your ideas. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- You’re customer-focused and comfortable talking professionally over the phone.
- You’re naturally curious and sharp-minded. You ask the right questions and like problem-solving.
- Engage with new customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Manage multiple implementation projects tied to customers’ success from start to finish
- Create and update the project team’s SOP documents on processes and procedures
- Collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project
- Handle a high volume of projects with a short turnaround (90 days) while continuously providing excellent customer service
- Work with Project Management team to implement tools and techniques that solve common business problems and improve the organization's process
WHY WORK WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM?
- Provide direct value to our customers. We work as partners with our customers from the construction industry by understanding their problems and offering modern technical solutions.
- Ability to grow professionally. We offer a unique opportunity to function as an actual team member getting hands-on experience in the field of Project Management.
- You can take initiative and drive results. You are encouraged to offer unexpected solutions that challenge the normal way of doing things.
- Engaging and collaborative team. We deeply care and support each other so we can collectively impact the company, the customer, and the industry.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the Fall/Spring semesters, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For the summer break, you can work up to 40 hours a week.
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback regularly. We can extend your internship another semester depending on your performance.
- Upon graduation, you may be given a full-time offer and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks including continuous learning funds, medium and dental packages, and more!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.