Web Development Intern
Want to work at a place that is an 13x award winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas”? Are you someone ready to be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group? If so, here’s your chance to be a Web Development Intern at HCSS!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during your internship.
- You must be able to commute to our office in Sugar Land, Texas on your own means of transportation.
- A huge plus if you can work year-round (including the Summer Break).
Being a private software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees. As a Web Development Intern, you will be working with experienced Software Developers to create new web based solutions that improve internal processes and add value for our users.
Here’s what you can expect from this internship:
- You must be able to work at least 12 hours a week (up to 25 hours) during the semester. During the major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours/week). Don’t worry, we’re pretty flexible as we can work around your school schedule.
- You’ll receive regular feedback from your supervisor and a buddy mentor to help you navigate through the HCSS culture.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time role upon graduation (and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks).
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*