Are you someone who can learn new concepts quickly and wants to utilize your creativity in making videos?
HCSS, an innovative construction software company, recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Video-Editor Intern (Year-Round) to join our Education Services team!
As a Video-Editor Intern, you’ll…
- Help edit videos and package them for distribution on HCSS Academy to help our customers
- Script videos and storyboard software simulations
- Manage and upload content into our Learning Management System
- Create software simulations and other SCORM files using Articulate 360
- Assist the Education Services team with other special projects and learn about our products and solutions
To be qualified, you must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to commute to our office. You must graduate no earlier than May 2022. We are located in Sugar Land, Texas (southwest Houston). A HUGE plus if you are fluent in Spanish and have a portfolio with past video work.
Here’s what to expect:
- We can work around your school schedule very easily. For major school breaks like the Summer Break, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week from Monday through Friday). During the Fall & Spring semesters, you can work up to 25 hours a week. We are looking for someone who can work at least 2+ semesters with us.
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad! What are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work in-person at our office in Houston, TX with full-time employees having the opportunity to work from home once a week.