User Experience (UX) Intern
Want to work at a place that is a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group and the latest tech stack?
Here’s your chance to be a User Experience (UX) Intern at HCSS in Spring 2019 (with the potential to extend through Summer 2019 and beyond). Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
You must be enrolled in an accredited college/university during the time of your internship and be able to commute to our office. We are located in Sugar Land [Houston},Texas.
What your duties will be:
- Assisting UX developers and Development teams with collecting and documenting feature requirements for new projects
- Creating user workflows and User Interface (UI) mockups / prototypes to help visualize the look and feel of new features
- Helping maintain our UX style guide and UI component library, shared resources used by all Development teams
- Adapting quickly to a wide variety of design needs across several HCSS products and development teams
- Potential to grow and refine any development skills related to .NET MVC, ReactJS, iOS and Android
Here are some expectations:
- You must be able to work at least 15 hours a week (preferably more, up to 25 hours). We’ll work around your school schedule. However, the more flexible you are and if you're able to work the continuing semesters, the more likely you are to be hired by HCSS.
- Training will be provided and you’ll receive feedback to your performance regularly. If you do well, we could potentially give you a full-time offer upon graduation.
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad! So what are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*