Technical Support Analyst – Job Description
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst with 1+ years of customer service experience to join our award-winning Support Team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- You’re passionate about technology and you stay up-to-date on the latest trends. You also love learning new software and tinkering with different gadgets.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people, and your passion for customer service makes it easy for you to build relationships with your customers and empathize with their problems.
- You’re a team player and have the ability to follow or lead as situations dictate.
- You are able to make decisions quickly and use available resources effectively.
- You enjoy the challenge of problem-solving and appreciate the value of a well-executed solution.
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work—you’re seen as someone who wears many hats!
- You always find opportunities for improvement and take initiative to build new processes or programs to help your team succeed.
- You’re genuinely curious which gives you the natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions and translate your knowledge into simple solutions.
- Provide instant world-class service to HCSS customers through multiple channels.
- Be the customer’s ambassador to all internal departments in order to help customers be successful in their roles.
- Take ownership of learning HCSS products in addition to the training provided.
- Continuously create helpful documentation through the capture of relevant information during each support interaction.
- Recognize and exceed the high standards and expectations of the department.
*Note: The more flexible you are with your schedule, the more likely you are to be hired by HCSS. Example shifts can include Monday – Friday from 11 am – 8 pm or 1 – 10 pm, which may be outside normal business hours. Availability to take rotating night and weekend calls (as needed) is required too.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.