Want to work at a place that is a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group who loves to talk tech?
Here’s YOUR chance to be a Technical Support Analyst Intern at HCSS in Spring 2019 (with the potential to extend through Summer 2019 and beyond). Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
You must be enrolled in an accredited college/university during the time of your internship and be able to commute to our office. We are located in Sugar Land, Texas.
What you will be primarily in charge of:
- Scripting and creating LMS (Learning Management System) videos for both internal and external clients
- Learning and contributing to knowledge articles about our products in Salesforce, a leading CRM tool
- Collaborating with the Support Department and LMS Academy to provide high quality service and support for our customers
Here’s what to expect:
- You must be able to work at least 10-15 hours a week (preferably more, up to 25 hours). We’ll work around your school schedule.
- Training will be provided and you’ll receive feedback to your performance weekly.
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*