HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Technical Product Manager who has the ability to employ strong analytical, decision-making, and collaborative skills to build a product that delivers maximum value to the customers and delights users.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) that shine when you're talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Empathy for customers, asks the right questions, and has passion for delivering value to the customer through innovation and simplicity
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Collaborate with prospective users, key customers, industry stakeholders, and executives to anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develop, own, and execute the product roadmap.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Serve as the ‘go to’ expert for your product and unblock the team to ensure efficient progress.
- Enable constant feedback loop to maximize the benefit of the customer and stakeholder feedback by analyzing it and integrating it in the product roadmap.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.