HCSS, a 14-time “Best Company to Work For in Texas” software company in Sugar Land (southwest side of Houston) is searching for a Talent Sourcer to create a pipeline of passive candidates as we prepare for future expansion.
In this role you will:
- Co-develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy to increase candidate pipeline for current and recurring positions.
- Work collaboratively with recruiters, recruitment marketing and hiring managers to define and utilize ideal candidate personas
- Identify, assess and engage suitable candidates using various sourcing tools and resources.
- Draft and send professional recruiting emails to potential candidates
- Promote our Employer Brand when engaging with candidates on various platforms
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet company hiring needs
- Track and oversee delivery of reports for pre-defined sourcing metrics
- Follow up with employee referrals and recruitment event attendees after initial contact and receipt of information
Ideally, you have 1-2 years of experience sourcing for candidates in the tech space which includes the following departments: Sales, Project Management, Software Development, Technical Support, IT, Human Resources, Accounting, Marketing, and Implementation.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We're a leader and innovator in employee development, ownership thinking, and wellness.
- You get the benefits of being part of a 400+ employees and growing company, with an entrepreneurial culture.
- You’ll work with smart and determined individuals who love to collaborate to make a direct impact on the organization.
- You’ll find that we go way beyond what most companies do to support and develop our employees and to build a fun, but productive company that attracts top quality employees.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us or won’t succeed:
- Adaptability and flexibility is not your thing.
- You are uncomfortable with the expectation that you will show value to us in the first 60 days.
- You are not open to trying different approaches and prefer commonly accepted processes.
- You expect to be told what to do.
- You don’t like having fun at work and are annoyed by employees who “waste” time with unproductive social activities.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
So what are you waiting for? Jumpstart your career with us!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.