Talent Acquisition Supervisor
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Talent Acquisition Supervisor who will lead talent acquisition strategy and execution in alignment with organizational goals. You’ll coach and develop others on the team to better attract, recruit, and ultimately hire top-tier talent.
What can we promise you? You’ll join a collaborative Talent Acquisition team that focuses on the quality of hire rather than the quantity and get to work on some exciting projects to further hone your craft.
Some of the things you’ll tackle include:
- Providing oversight to a team of talent acquisition advisors; from establishing goals and setting objectives to providing feedback with the objective of maintaining a quality experience for candidates
- Leading employment branding and recruitment marketing initiatives that continue to highlight HCSS as a best place to work
- Defining the talent acquisition strategy to include analysis of hiring needs and evaluation of resources needed to meet hiring goals
- Leading full lifecycle recruitment for mid to senior-level roles throughout all departments
- Conduct training and provide training support for the Organizational Development department
- Continuing education to refine skills with hands-on work, continuous learning, and experimentation
- Serving as an advocate for the Organization Development team’s needs, growth, and recognition both within the organizational development department and to the company as a whole, in partnership with the organizational development manager
- Participating in special projects to advance HCSS further
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX.