Are you someone who enjoys digging deep to identify and investigate issues and are not afraid to seek out challenges and take calculated risks?
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest of Houston) and a 13-time winner of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” is looking for a Software Tester eager to jump into the latest cloud technology.
If you're self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative, and have a passion for producing the best quality software products, you'd be a great fit! Ideal candidates have 1+ years of testing experience whether from school or from work.
As a Software Tester, you will do the following:
- Testing newly developed software features on our HCSS products
- Writing performance regression tests and test cases
- Identifying and prioritizing bugs and defects to fix
- Manage product releases for your assigned development team
- Analyzing and understanding how quality is impacted by existing processes and workflows
Here’s what you can expect:
- During your introductory period, you will receive training and evaluation through our QA Academy and learn how HCSS tests our software and ensures quality throughout the development life cycle.
- Enjoy our amenity-rich campus! During breaks, you can go exercise or play some video games with your co-workers. Our amenities are free for all our employees to use.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work remotely during COVID with the need to relocate to Houston post-COVID*