Are you someone who enjoys digging deep to identify and investigate issues and are not afraid to seek out challenges and take calculated risks?
If so, then here’s YOUR chance to joining an 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work For in Texas”! We’re looking for somebody who is self-motivated, attentive to details, and has passion for producing the best quality software products!
Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating, giving high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
So what will you be primarily doing?
- Testing newly developed software features on our HCSS products
- Writing performance regression tests and test cases
- Identifying, prioritizing, and fixing bugs and defects
- Manage product releases for your assigned development team
- Analyzing and understanding how quality is impacted by existing processes and workflows
Here’s what you can expect:
- During your introductory period, you will receive training and evaluation through our QA Academy and learn how HCSS tests our software and ensures quality throughout the development life cycle.
- Continuous learning opportunities! We encourage and support all our employees to learn new things through our continuous learning and development initiatives.
- Enjoy our amenity-rich campus! During breaks, you can go exercise or play some video games with your co-workers. Our amenities are free for all our employees to use.
So what are you waiting for? Come launch your career with us!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*