HCSS, an 12-time “Best Company to Work For in Texas” software company in Sugar Land (southwest side of Houston) is searching for a Social Media Marketer to join our 20+ person marketing team.
Your focus will be shaping our online presence on how our innovative products help construction professionals do what they do best – build our future. As part of a cross-functional marketing team, the items you will tackle include:
- Managing the social ads for HCSS and I Build America across various channels –YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.– to maximize leads while maintaining a profitable customer acquisition cost.
- Building and leveraging the organic social media networks for HCSS and I Build America to increase brand awareness and promote various company campaigns.
- Advising HCSS employees on proper use of social media channels.
In this newly-created role, your work will enhance the HCSS brand and build communities of loyal customer advocates!
Ideally, you have at least a few years of experience in Social Media Management and Content Marketing. Bonus points if you have Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certification, photo/video production, and B2B software marketing experience.
The objectives below will be used to evaluate your ability in the first 2 months regardless of your experience.
- Review the current social media strategies for HCSS and our customer appreciation movement campaign “I Build America (IBA)” and create a report analyzing the effectiveness of our social media strategies, highlighting areas of opportunity, and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate our existing social media channels and assets (owned, earned & paid) and present your analysis to leadership in a 45-minute presentation or a 3 – 4 page document.
- Collect weekly social media trend information and statistics relevant to HCSS and present to the CEO, President, and your manager.
- Create a Social Media Campaign for one of our products and show increased brand awareness.
- Schedule and present all performance profile items to your manager within the first month, as well as ongoing 1-on-1 meetings with your manager to discuss your progress.
- Develop a strategy for LinkedIn to make it a viable advertising channel for our main product with an acceptable Cost Per Acquisition given the specified budget. Present your recommendation to your manager.
- Complete a social media competitive analysis for HCSS and “I Build America” and give a 45 minute presentation to leadership on your findings.
- Develop a strategy to interest existing customers on the benefits of adding our safety product using social media. Include relevant objectives and timelines in your recommendation to your manager.
- Based on your findings from the Month 1 assets evaluation and the gaps you identified, create a plan outlining the content and next steps that are necessary to improve their effectiveness. Present this plan to the CEO and your manager.
- Collaborate with other departments (Professional Services, Support, Sales, HR) to curate content and create a monthly content calendar for HCSS.
- Schedule and present all performance profile items to your manager within the month, as well as ongoing 1-on-1 meetings with your manager to discuss your progress.
After month 2, the performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
What are you waiting for? Take your social media marketing expertise to the next level by impacting the construction industry and apply today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*