HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
Your focus will be shaping our online presence on how our innovative products help construction professionals do what they do best – build our future. As part of a cross-functional marketing team, the items you will tackle include:
- Developing a strategy for the company’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube accounts to drive leads, build a positive brand, and support recruitment branding efforts
- Writing content, developing creative assets in partnership with the design and video teams, and scheduling posts to deliver on the social media strategy
- Managing questions, comments, and interactions that come through social channels
- Reporting on social media performance
- Proactively researching new trends and opportunities on social media that HCSS could adopt
- Advising HCSS employees on proper use of and supporting employee engagement with social media channels
In this role, your work will enhance the HCSS brand and build communities of loyal customer advocates.
The right candidate will have examples of their social media management and content marketing experience with impactful results. Bonus points if you have social media marketing certifications, photo/video production experience, experience creating successful content for TikTok, and/or B2B software marketing experience.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.