HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is seeking a well-rounded SEO Specialist with experience and expertise in SEO content creation, technical onsite optimization, and offsite link building/digital PR.
Some the things you’ll tackle include:
- Partnering with marketing, strategic growth, and sales teams to develop keyword priorities and ensure all digital marketing/sales materials are optimized for SEO performance
- Partnering with the web team within marketing to optimize site structure and performance
- Researching, finding internal experts for, and writing new site content
- Creating opportunities for high-quality backlinks
- Developing skills and techniques to meet changing algorithms and industry standards for SEO
An ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with 5+ years of experience in developing and executing SEO strategies with proven success based not only on top-funnel KPIs (improved rankings, traffic) but also bottom-funnel KPIs (conversions, revenue).
As part of the first round of interviews, we ask candidates to prepare a 30-minute presentation on a SWOT analysis of HCSS’ current SEO. Please include both conclusions drawn from data and recommendations for capitalizing on strengths/opportunities and mitigating weaknesses/threats. The presentation will be followed by a brief Q&A.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, remote during COVID-19, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*