HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a hands-on Senior Project Manager (PMP certified) who will oversee and deliver implementations for Enterprise accounts ($1 Billion+ revenue), ensuring customer success.
In this newly created role, you’ll be traveling (up to 25-75% based on client needs) to different areas of the country, taking a consultative approach to sales, implementation, and training professionals on our suite of software solutions.
Some of the items you’ll get to tackle include:
- Develop expertise in HCSS products on the technical support side and implement business solutions and change management practices for client success
- Work with internal departments such as product management, support, and development to support customers’ needs
- Ensure projects are being delivered on time, schedule, and budget
- Participate in technical sales demonstrations and technical responses
Ideally, you have at least 4+ years of experience utilizing a consultative approach in your software implementations and project management. The performance objectives below will be used to evaluate your ability in the first initial months.
- Watch a Sales demo for an HCSS product; create a 1-2 page report of how you would improve the demo for a large customer or prospect.
- Conduct a 30-minute whiteboard presentation to the executives from memory on at least 5 major points of how each of our 5 major software solutions helps our customers solve their business problems
- Attend HeavyJob design session or implementation. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any risks to the customer implementing HeavyJob successfully.
- Learn more about a particular HCSS product. Go on a joint local sales call and participate in it. Write an analysis of how the meeting went and discuss it with your manager.
- Participate in one of our potential Enterprise deals. Collect information you need and make suggestions on how we should go about pursuing the opportunity to HCSS executives and lead the discussion to evaluate your suggestions.
- Create a list of suggestions for improving the existing Implementation services for companies ($1 Billion+)
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.