Senior Software Developer
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our high-performing Development team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- 5+ years of development experience in .NET using object oriented programming
- Experience and passion for mentoring and coaching other developers
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core/C# and React/Typescript
- Solid working knowledge of:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL and associated database concepts (DB design and architecture, stored procedures, and basic TSQL queries)
- RESTful APIs design
- ORM such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Experience with:
- Azure cloud concepts such as: App Services, Azure Functions, App Insights, and app service plans (scaling)
- CI/CD concepts such as: Build and release pipelines, infrastructure-as-code, and slot-based deployment
- Analyzing your assigned HCSS product, database schema, and architecture for improvements that can increase value (ROI, benefit to team, etc.)
- Implementing features for your assigned HCSS product that are significant in scope.
- Working closely with other developers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliability, and efficiency
- Sharing best practices at team planning, retrospective, and daily standup meetings
WHY WORK WITH OUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM?
- Build products of real value. We work as partners with our customers from the construction industry by understanding their problems and offering modern technical solutions.
- Freedom to fail. We focus more on someone’s strengths than their current title or role. People are encouraged to offer unexpected solutions that challenge the normal way of doing things.
- Be a mentor and coach. We see every employee as worthy of investment, and we value people who can teach and motivate the team around them.
- Work and fun. You are more than just the code you write. We foster an atmosphere where teams are frequently organizing activities and get togethers.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.