HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Senior Product Manager who has the ability to drive product strategy, influence sales and business development, inspire executives, and lead others with no managerial authority over them. Similar roles include Senior Growth Product Manager or Senior Growth Manager.
If you have startup, small, or medium-sized company experience where you’ve worn multiple hats and hustled to achieve success, you’d be a great fit.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years experience managing and growing enterprise software products
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) that shine when you're talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Empathy for customers, and passion for value for the customer through innovation and simplicity
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Take full ownership of the software product and its overall success
- Collaborate with key customers, industry stakeholders, and executives to define the vision, build and execute the product strategy, and create the future of HCSS Trucking
- Research and monitor existing customers, industry trends and developments to identify potential new product opportunities
- Prioritize potential initiatives by demonstrating their alignment with our business strategy and the value to our current or future users
- Design innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Ensure that everything gets done in the Product Life-cycle: Feasibility, Development, Testing, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, and all Product Launch Operations
- Serve as an ardent evangelist of the product to internal and external stakeholders
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.