We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Manager – Data & API with 5+ years of experience in building/launching APIs and API-based products to join our high-performing Product Management team. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to empathize with development and services teams that are building data & analytics solutions for our customers and their end-users
- A background in API technologies and related topics: REST, API Gateways, API authentication, and developer enablement. Exposure to the development of cloud services.
- Proven ability in developing constructive and collaborative relationships across the organization to deliver excellent product & business outcomes
- Ability to contribute to product collateral and white papers, able to present technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Experience developing product strategies and roadmaps focused on outcomes; utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities and measure success
- Demonstrated experience tracking industry trends, technology trends and the competitive landscape to inform product differentiation
- The ability to lead & manage more junior product managers and product owners as the team grows and scales
- Define and execute on the overall data access, API marketplace strategy, and roadmap for the HCSS product portfolio
- Focus on delivering value to multiple Developer personas (customers, partners, and Integration services team)
- Deliver core functionality of the HCSS public API alongside your development team to unlock advanced capabilities for our customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in designing our product APIs, including gathering direct feedback from customers on our future APIs
- Develop strategy around the data consumption needs of different solutions
- Deliver an exceptional developer experience to multiple stakeholders
- Understand trends within the API industry to influence HCSS’s API strategy, including the adoption of best practices, new frameworks, styles, or technologies, and approaches for prepping, enriching and analyzing data at scale.
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, documentation, QA, marketing, sales, and support as well as our business partners.
WHY WORK WITH OUR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TEAM?
- Impact an industry. Construction is going through a technology evolution and we have the rare opportunity to be in the front seat to aid in that transition. We strive to be the trusted partner of choice to everyone who interacts with our platform.
- Build products of real value. We come to work dedicated to building proven and dependable products for the people of the construction industry. We strive to delight them through outcome-driven, customer-centric, and evidence-backed solutions.
- Grow as a Product Leader. You are empowered to “own” your product. From setting the vision, to planning your growth strategy, getting board/executive buy-in, negotiating with stakeholders, and delivering value to your customers. This journey will definitely have its ups and downs, but never a shortage of learning and growing.
- Engaging, driven, and a collaborative team. We are a fun and friendly team that immensely values teamwork. We deeply care and support each other so we can collectively impact the company, the customer, and the industry.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums covered 100% with HRA funds of up to $3,000.
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund.
- 401K with match.
- Company-wide profit-sharing
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to a math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.