HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest of Houston) and a 13-time winner of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” is looking for an inspirational and influential Senior Growth Product Manager/Strategist to own one of our key products and “plant the field” for quality sales leads to come through.
The ideal Senior Growth Product Manager/Strategist candidate has the ability to maintain excellent relationships at all levels of the organization, particularly with the Sales and Marketing teams. Since this role is more focused on business growth vs. technical improvements, individuals with a product marketing background are highly encouraged to apply!
Ideally, you have at least 4+ years of growth product management/marketing experience which can help you accomplish key performance objectives of the role in the first few months. These include:
- Taking the HCSS product to the next level by being forward thinking, innovative and strategic in the construction market.
- Developing a training plan for the sales team that allows them to confidently and effectively sell the benefits of the HCSS product.
- Running through sales demos of the product to identify what went well and what can be improved to show more value.
- Proactively engaging with Marketing to curate content needed to market and sell the product.
- Developing an action plan to market the product to HCSS customers who already own another HCSS product.
- Connecting with customers to gain insights into opportunities to improve the product that will address their business needs.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? Accelerate your career by joining us today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply containing the test link. In case this is not received, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.