HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is seeking a Senior Front-End Web Developer who will lead large-scale web development projects that provide a complete digital experience for prospects.
Knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in the role include:
- Experience creating wireframes & high-fidelity mockups using Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision
- Experience with WordPress. Experience with other platforms such as Shopify and Salesforce Pardot are a plus. Must be able to install, setup, create themes with the Genesis Framework, and manage a WordPress site
- Preferred: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) experience
- Understanding of production and staging environments using Git
Ideally, you have at least 7+ years of web development experience which can help you accomplish key performance objectives of the role in the first few months. These include:
- Researching advantages of migrating videos.hcss.com to Wistia domain vs. improving functionality and design of resources.hcss.com to best support sales and marketing efforts, then executing on your recommendations
- Creating and sending emails using industry standards and Litmus testing to support an HCSS product marketing campaign
- Helping convert WordPress sites to the new Gutenberg editor
- Conceptualizing and developing a draft placeholder website for HCSS’ owned but unused domains that dynamically populates with HCSS content based on URL
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
If invited to the first round of interviews, please have a portfolio of work (with a brief description of each project) that showcases a range of development and design skills.
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, remote during COVID-19, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*