Looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills even further in a fast-paced, high-performing team? Then we might be the right fit for you! HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (Southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Software Services Team!
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders on gathering, analyzing and transforming business requirements from clients in design and implementation sessions
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to define, plan, model, govern, and implement Salesforce CRM capabilities
- Test and ensure high code quality with supporting unit tests and automation and drive user story analysis
- Apply and deliver best practices for development and supporting end users
Here is what we’re looking for in a Salesforce Developer:
- Have 5+ years of SFDC experience
- You are a certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- You are involved in SFDC communities and familiar with Field Services Lighting
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work in-person at our office in Houston, TX with full-time employees having the opportunity to work from home once a week.