We’re HCSS. Based in Sugar Land, TX we are an industry leading software solutions provider for the construction industry. Our products and our exceptional service help our customers streamline and optimize their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
Industry leading technology and an award winning culture…interested?
WHO WE NEED:
- Have earned your Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Possess working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ
- Have expertise in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Have a passion for learning and sharing your knowledge
- Working knowledge of APIs and common integration platforms
- Provide technical support to Sales, Accounting, Billing, and our Licensing department
- Be a change agent, driving quality and value to our business
- Design and implement integration services across business applications
- Model, document, and deploy configuration changes on Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with developers, platform administrators, and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Keep abreast of technology trends and Salesforce platform tools
- Perform Security Center deployments and manage the business impact
WHY WORK WITH THE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS TEAM?
- Be part of a team where your contributions directly impact our business beginning from lead generation and all the way through cash collection.
- Work with industry leading, state of the art software packages and tools
- Collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the software industry
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums covered for employees at 100% with HRA funds of up to $3,000.
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund.
- 401K with match.
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to a math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.