Have others mentioned that you’re great at building relationships and would do well in sales? Looking for an opportunity to explore these talents and see if a sales career is right for you? Here’s your chance to work at HCSS, a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” as a Sales Intern!
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX, we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team and help each other reach our full potential.
As a Sales Intern, you’ll get to…
- Learn about how Heavy Construction companies use the HCSS suite of software to solve their business problems
- Learn best practices and skills with an industry-leading tool (Salesforce) including activity logging, data integrity, lead and pipeline management, and much more
- Observe, document and practice prospecting strategies, lead discovery techniques, and learn what compels prospects into action
- Collaborate with senior-level closers to understand sales techniques and strategies that get deals done including the how and the why of the decision making process.
- Gain a host of other skills by embedding in a successful sales organization and learning by listening and doing
To be qualified, you must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to commute to our office during the time of your internship. A huge plus if you have previous sales or sales internship experience.
Here’s what to expect:
- During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. We’ll work around your schedule. During major school breaks, you can work full-time (40+ hours).
- Depending on your performance, you may be selected to interview for a full-time role upon graduation and be eligible for all our benefits.
- Daily training will be provided and you’ll receive regular feedback.
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for upgrading your wardrobe!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*