HCSS, an award-winning “Best Place to Work in Texas” for 14 years in a row, is looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Developer (Software Development Engineer in Test) who will bring expertise in automated testing and influence each development team across the whole department in implementing best practices.
As a QA Automation Developer, you will join our Quality Improvement team to:
- Work within the product development teams to determine and implement best practices in an e2e testing framework, API testing
- Create examples of automated UI tests for teams
- Participate in code reviews of automated UI tests
- Create automated end-to-end UI tests using Ranorex or other tools.
- Observe and consult teams on process improvements to drive efficiency in their software development and testing practices.
- Become a subject matter expert in at least one HCSS Product.
- Build relationships with members of at least one Development team and assist them with manual functional and regression testing.
- Work closely with a development team to determine what automated tests should be created to add the most value to that team.
Knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in the role include:
- At least 1 year of experience in writing automated tests.
- Knowledge about change management and/or process improvement.
- Passion to help build high-quality products for construction professionals around the world.
“Nice to haves”:
- Experience with Cypress, Playwright, Playwright Sharp, Azure DevOps
- Experience in API testing, integration, and performance testing
- Have worked in an agile development team
What are you waiting for? If you are ready to take on this opportunity that will significantly impact a $100+ million company and provide you a fun and rewarding career, then apply today!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.