Quality Assurance Analyst (Mid Level)
HCSS, a 12x winner of the “Best Place to Work For in Texas” is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the team! Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating, giving high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
***Note: This role may involve you to travel overnight to Dallas 1-2 times a month for about a week or less. Accommodations would be made.
What you’ll primarily be doing:
- Participate as a member of a Scrum development team with a focus on testing and quality
- Contribute at all Scrum events including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Review and analyze user stories for testability
- Develop well-designed test cases
- Understand and test the migration paths for app upgrades
- Identify potential risks and suggest ways to mitigate
- Be the primary point of contact for all support department escalations and work with Tier 2 Techs
“Nice to Haves”:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years experience testing mobile (iOS and Android) & web applications
- 3+ years experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Strong experience with bug lifecycle and test management tools
- Experience in consulting or working with remote, cross-functional development teams
- Experience with automated testing
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*