We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re looking for a QA Developer with 2+ years of experience to join our high-performing Development team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Have high learning agility and a technical aptitude with the ability to learn and use programming concepts/new tools quickly
- Experience working in an SDLC, Agile environment
- Aware of recent technologies and trends that help keep our products more digitally mature
- Having experience with Postman and Cypress is a plus
- Designing automated UI and API test suites, converting existing test cases, and creating new ones
- Implementing tests from start to finish, adhering to best practices, and providing education and guidance on best practices for others within the development department
- Working closely with developers, QAs, and others within the development department to create and improve automated UI and API tests
- Ensure HCSS has high-quality products through automation by helping teams maintain a necessary level of automation coverage
- Engage in activities that maintain team tools and resources, reinforce continuous delivery standards, and support team and departmental goals
- Provide confidence that a high-quality product will be produced by encouraging a quality mindset, refining processes, and improving efficiency for both yourself and the Dev department
- Sharing best practices at team planning, retrospective, and daily standup meetings
WHY WORK WITH OUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM?
- Build products of real value. We work as partners with our customers from the construction industry by understanding their problems and offering modern technical solutions.
- Freedom to fail. We focus more on someone’s strengths than their current title or role. People are encouraged to offer unexpected solutions that challenge the normal way of doing things.
- Be a mentor and coach. We see every employee as worthy of investment, and we value people who can teach and motivate the team around them.
- Work and fun. You are more than just the code you write. We foster an atmosphere where teams are frequently organizing activities and get-togethers.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.