Project Coordinator – Job Description
We’re HCSS. Since 1986, HCSS has been developing software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Today, we are recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market, serving thousands of construction companies across the nation. We help customers dramatically improve their business through our high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing Professional Services team. We are open to people having no formal project management experience as long as you’re detail-oriented, passionate about providing great customer service and helping others stay on track.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll get to…
- Engage with new customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Manage multiple implementation projects tied to customers’ success
- Lead and collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project
- Handle a high volume of projects with a short turnaround (90 days) while continuously providing excellent customer service
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are eager to learn and can learn quickly on the job.
- You are customer-focused and want to help others succeed.
- You like to have a checklist, be organized and pay attention to the smallest details.
- You can work with and communicate across multiple levels of management. In this role, you will be working closely with business owners and C level executives.
If all the above is you, then this position is the perfect opportunity for you to apply project management philosophies to real-life situations!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.