Have others mentioned that you have the organizational skills of an Olympic champion? Do you love interacting with people and setting them up for success by making sure nothing slips through the cracks? Are you ready for a new challenge where you’re making an impact that’s MORE than just managing tasks and checking off your “to-do” list milestones?
If you’re passionate about providing great customer service, eager to take on a hands-on leadership style, and find purpose in helping customers be successful, then come join us as a Project Coordinator on our Project Management Team!
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll get to…
- Engage with customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Manage multiple implementation projects tied to customers’ success while continuously providing a raving customer experience
- Lead team members from multiple departments to manage the overall scope of each project
What are you waiting for? If you’re dreaming of obtaining your PMP certification, we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further with us through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds. If you already have your PMP this position is the perfect opportunity to apply project management philosophies to real-life situations!
The following objectives will be used to evaluate your ability in the first 2 months.
- Conduct a 45 minute presentation explaining the 90 day software implementation process and milestones for an implementation project.
- Present a 30-minute overview of 5 major points for how our 5 major software solutions help our customers solve their business problems and answer questions about the products.
- Call and accurately log 15 calls to customers regarding our professional services each week beginning week 3.
- Evaluate a customer discovery call. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any potential risks to the implementation project and timeline.
- Enter 5 implementation project plans for new customers into our project management system. Walk your supervisor through each project plan to demonstrate you understand the customers’ business needs and the project milestones.
- Schedule recurring weekly 1-on-1 meetings with your supervisor to solicit feedback and discuss your progress, the roadblocks you encounter and how you plan to overcome them.
- Give a 30 minute presentation that explains a customer’s business investment of time and money when purchasing HCSS software and implementation. Show supporting examples from current customer implementations.
- Give a 30 minute presentation of the customer journey from sales to 12-months. Explain the responsibilities of each role involved and customer milestones.
- Manage at least 12 new customer projects. Update your supervisor weekly on progress toward project milestones and the customer’s experience.
- Review each project with your supervisor. Explain:
- The company’s business needs
- How they will use HCSS products to address the needs
- Their indicators of success
- Independently review and evaluate 15 invoices for implementation services and the customers’ original requirements. Review the evaluations with your supervisor and explain your rationale.
It’s time to launch YOUR career with a 12x award winner of the “Best Company to Work For in Texas”. Join us as we build software for our customers who are building America (and the world)!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*