HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for the next Project Coordinator/Manager to join our growing Professional Services team. If you’re passionate about providing great customer service, eager to take on a hands-on leadership style, and find purpose in helping customers be successful, then this would be your opportunity of a lifetime!
As a Project Coordinator/Manager, you’ll get to…
- Engage with customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Manage multiple implementation projects tied to customers’ success while continuously providing a raving customer experience
- Lead and collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project
What we are looking for…
- Though not required, it is a plus if you have your PMP, CAPM, or Prince2 certification This position is the perfect opportunity to apply project management philosophies to real-life situations!
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with project management.
- Someone who can handle a high volume of projects with a short turnaround (90 days).
- A person who can work with and communicate across multiple levels of management. In this role, you will be working closely with business owners and C level executives.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. If you’re dreaming of obtaining your PMP, CAPM, or Prince2 certification, we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.