HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Project Coordinator Intern.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in Houston, TX or located near our office (Sugarland, TX).
- You’re often lending a helping hand to others and taking initiative in communicating your ideas. Teamwork makes the dreamwork!
- You’re customer-focused and comfortable talking professionally over the phone.
- You’re naturally curious and sharp-minded. You ask the right questions and like problem-solving.
What will you be primarily doing?:
- Be a project assistant to large implementation projects
- Manage online implementation projects from start to finish
- Assist with developing and updating project team SOP’s
- Help lift our new scheduling system
- Collaborate with our Professional Services Team and establish good relationships with our customers
- Assist in hosting in-office customers
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week).
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing housing assistance, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.