HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for the next Project Coordinator to join our growing Professional Services team. This position does require you to have some formal project management experience and must be detail-oriented, passionate about providing great customer service and helping others stay on track.
As a Project Coordinator II, you’ll get to…
- Engage with new customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
- Lead and collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project
- Handle a high volume of projects with a short turnaround (90 days) while continuously providing excellent customer service
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have project management experience
- You are eager to learn and can learn quickly on the job.
- You are customer-focused and want to help others succeed.
- You like to have a checklist, be organized and pay attention to the smallest details.
- You can work with and communicate across multiple levels of management. In this role, you will be working closely with business owners and C level executives.
If all the above is you, then this position is the perfect opportunity for you to apply project management philosophies to real-life situations!
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. If you’re dreaming of obtaining your PMP, CAPM, or Prince2 certification, we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to an 8th-grade level math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.