HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is looking for a Product Manager who has the ability to drive product strategy, influence and inspire executives, and lead others with no managerial authority over them.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience managing and growing enterprise products
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) that shine when you're talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Empathy for customers, and passion for value for the customer through innovation and simplicity
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Take full ownership of the product and its overall success
- Collaborate with key customers, industry stakeholders, and executives to define the vision, build and execute the product strategy, and create the future of HCSS Safety
- Research and monitor existing customers, industry trends and developments to identify potential new product opportunities
- Prioritize potential initiatives by demonstrating their alignment with our business strategy and the value to our current or future users
- Design innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Ensure that everything gets done in the Product Life-cycle: Feasibility, Development, Testing, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, and all Product Launch Operations
- Serve as an ardent evangelist of the product to internal and external stakeholders
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work remotely during COVID with the need to relocate to Houston post-COVID (relocation assistance may be possible).