Product Analyst Intern (Year-Round)
Want to work at a place that is a 13x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group who loves to talk tech?
Here’s your chance to be a Product Analyst Intern at HCSS! Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools. Instead of being bogged down by a ton of “red tape”, you’ll have opportunities to innovate and help our team attract, develop, and retain all-star talent.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in Houston, TX and can commute to our office in Sugar Land, TX.
- A huge plus if you’re able to work year-round and not graduating before December 2020. Grad students are eligible to apply as well.
- You’re a great speaker and can communicate effectively.
- You’re self-driven and can pick up things quickly.
- You’re naturally curious. Asking the right questions is a fast way of learning things.
What will you be doing?
- Gathering market intelligence and product feedback from our customers for our product development teams
- Analyzing customer usage data to identify opportunities for improvement in our software features
- Creating reports and designing mockups to help our customers
- Be the point of contact for multiple departments (Development, Sales, Support, etc.) on making suggestions on our software
What can you expect?
- You must be able to work at least 15 hours a week (preferably more, up to 25 hours). We’ll work around your school schedule during the Fall and Spring semesters. You can work full-time during the major school breaks.
- Training will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your work regularly from your manager.
- Depending on your performance, you may continue your internship the following semesters and possibly join us full-time!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad! So what are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*