Product Analyst Intern
Want to work at a place that is a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group who loves to talk tech?
Here’s your chance to be a Product Analyst Intern at HCSS! Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools. Instead of being bogged down by a ton of “red tape”, you’ll have opportunities to innovate and help our team attract, develop, and retain all-star talent.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re currently enrolled in an accredited college/university (preference for local [Houston, TX] universities). A huge plus if you’re able to work year-round.
- You’re a great speaker and can communicate effectively.
- You’re self-driven and can pick up things quickly.
- You’re naturally curious. Asking questions is a fast way in learning things and making relationships with your peers.
What will you be doing?
- Gathering market intelligence and product feedback from our customers for the HeavyJob Project Management development team
- Analyzing customer usage data to identify opportunities for improvement in our software features
- Creating data reports and helping to onboard our customers over the phone
- Be the point of contact for multiple departments on making suggestions on our software
What can you expect?
- You must be able to work at least 16 hours a week (preferably more, up to 25 hours). We’ll work around your school schedule.
- Training will be provided and you’ll receive feedback to your work regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for all our amazing benefits!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad! So what are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*