HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Product Manager who has the ability to drive product strategy, influence sales and business development, inspire executives, and lead others with no managerial authority over them. Similar roles include Senior Growth Product Manager or Senior Growth Manager.
If you have startup, small, or medium-sized company experience where you’ve worn multiple hats and hustled to achieve success, you’d be a great fit.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years experience managing and growing enterprise software products
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) that shine when you're talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Empathy for customers, and passion for value for the customer through innovation and simplicity
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Take full ownership of the software product and its overall success
- Collaborate with key customers, industry stakeholders, and executives to define the vision, build and execute the product strategy, and create the future of one of our HCSS products
- Research and monitor existing customers, industry trends and developments to identify potential new product opportunities
- Prioritize potential initiatives by demonstrating their alignment with our business strategy and the value to our current or future users
- Design innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Ensure that everything gets done in the Product Life-cycle: Feasibility, Development, Testing, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, and all Product Launch Operations
- Serve as an ardent evangelist of the product to internal and external stakeholders
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.