HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is seeking a Marketing Strategy Supervisor/Manager with experience and expertise in ideating, managing, and executing marketing campaigns through traditional and digital channels for branding and lead generation. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and has 3 direct reports. It will require some hands-on execution of campaigns.
Some the things you’ll tackle include:
- Partnering with marketing, strategic growth, and sales teams to prioritize product marketing needs and sales initiatives. Diplomatic communication skills are a must.
- Making recommendations for channel mix and assisting in campaign execution. Familiarity with most of these channels is a must: email marketing (we use Pardot), social media marketing, SEO, SEM, display marketing, direct mail, print advertising, and outdoor advertising
- Quality control/proofing of team deliverables. Writing / editing background is a significant plus.
- Maintaining editorial calendar, project timelines, and project management tool (we use ClickUp) for strategy team initiatives.
- Provide reporting for all strategy team campaigns that ties back to departmental and company goals. Familiarity with Google Analytics and individual platform analytics is critical.
- Empowering and helping junior members of the strategy team grow in their career.
An ideal candidate has 8-10+ years of experience in critically assessing, ideating, and executing B2B marketing strategies with proven success. Preference will be given to those with experience leading a small team.
As part of the first round of interviews, we ask candidates to prepare a 30-minute presentation on a past B2B marketing project where they identified a need, worked with multiple stakeholders to craft a solution, and executed (either entirely themselves or alongside a team) successfully. Please include the business goal, target audience, channels, tactics, messaging, budget and results. A brief Q&A will follow the presentation.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work remotely during COVID with the need to relocate to Houston post-COVID (relocation assistance may be possible).