We are seeking an experienced Manager to oversee a team of resources and be responsible for executing the company's integration strategy with ERP software. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing the existing iPaaS solution, ensuring its effectiveness and efficiency, and running point on finding the next-generation iPaaS solution. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and have a deep understanding of iPaaS software and delivery integration solutions. The Manager will lead the design, development, and support middleware integration tools and API Management Tools to integrate disparate business systems in multi-tier environments.
- Oversee a team of resources and provide guidance and direction to ensure the success of the integration strategy
- Forecast the resource need based on projected annual workload and individual capacity
- Track product revenues and costs
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing integration solutions and make necessary improvements or changes.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for finding the next-generation iPaaS solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the integration strategy aligns with overall business objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in iPaaS solutions and integrations.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of cross-software vendor integrations, including experience with specific iPaaS solutions such as Workato, Dell Boomi, or MuleSoft.
- Proven ability to develop and execute integration strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Salesforce Mission Control, Excel, etc…
- Experience developing integration solutions in low code platforms such as Dell Boomi Mulesoft, or Workato preferred
- A blend of business and technical savvy
- Knowledge of one or more of the following; nice-to-have
- Quickbooks accounting software
- Viewpoint (Vista & Spectrum) construction management software
- Sage 300 CRE construction accounting software
- T-SQL and REST API’s
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software integration and software management.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.