We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for an entry-level LMS Specialist to join our high-performing Education Services team and provide our customers with quality service. We are targeting a May start date so spring college graduates are welcome to apply! If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Recognizes gaps in existing support tools, and either recommends and/or seeks out new tools to streamline the troubleshooting process
- Defines the information that must be gathered for problem-solving
- Acts as a motivator and guide for others to generate new ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Considers priorities from multiple stakeholders and makes adjustments and demonstrates leadership
- Is tech savvy with specific experience with CSS and an eye for design
- Designs and creates the interfaces in the learning management system and learning modules with a focus on aesthetics and ease of use
- Manages all areas of the LMS including multi-domains, the Hub, and the HCSS Academy
- Act as a liaison between the Education Services team and other departments for LMS support
- Run reports on enrollment data, active users, and new users
- Use data to determine user trends and interaction in the LMS
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.