Want to work at a place that is a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” get hands-on experience and work with a fun group of people who loves to talk tech?
Here’s YOUR chance to be an IT Intern at HCSS! Being a software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
You must be enrolled in an accredited college/university during the time of your internship and be able to commute to our office. We are located in Sugar Land, Texas.
As an IT Intern, you’ll be…
- Handling incoming work from the IT ticketing system
- Applying changes and updates for users within the FUZE phone system
- Setting up new employee’s on-boarding materials
- Involved with the maintenance and updates of the campus infrastructure
- Assisting the team in special projects, as needed
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the summer, you can work full-time (40 hours+ each week).
- Training will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Based on your performance, you may be considered for a continuing internship or full-time employment opportunity upon graduation.
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*