We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Mid Level iOS Developer with 2-5 years of iOS development experience to join our high-performing software development team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C. Our primary language is Swift, but some parts of our app are still built with Objective-C.
- Works and collaborates effectively on a team. On the iOS team, you will often communicate with our web teams who develop APIs for our application and will work closely with our product team to develop valuable features for our customers.
- Continuously learns and stays up to date with the latest iOS and Swift tools and practices. Our team members are passionate about utilizing the latest technologies and encouraging the use of modern design and engineering patterns. (Swift UI experience is a plus!)
- Familiarity with developing unit tests. Quality is important to us. Help us expand our code coverage and automated tests to ensure quality in our applications.
- Work with our technical support team and quality control specialists to resolve any iOS issues and troubleshoot customer problems and fix bugs
- Collaborate with team members to estimate and plan for implementing large features
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful APIs
- Create new or build upon existing features that solve complex customer problems
WHY WORK WITH SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT?
- Work on an application that has over 60,000 monthly active users. The changes you make can positively impact the people who build our infrastructure.
- Lunch and learn. Our group of iOS developers regularly meet to share new technologies and host get-togethers in the office to watch all Apple events!
- Software for people on the field. Our application is mainly used by the foremen and crew members that use it daily on construction sites.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums covered 100% with HRA funds of up to $3,000.
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund.
- 401K with match.
- Company-wide profit-sharing.
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to a math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.