iOS Developer Intern
Want to work at a place that is an 12x award winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas”? Are you someone ready to be innovatively challenged and work with a fun group? If so, here’s your chance to be an iOS Developer Intern at HCSS!
Here’s what we’re looking for preferably:
- You’re currently enrolled in an accredited college/university during the Summer of 2019 and able to commute to our office in Sugar Land, Texas.
- You’re familiar working with Swift, Objective C, or Git.
- You’re cooperative and like to lend a helping hand to others. We have a collaborative culture here at HCSS where teamwork makes the dreamwork!
Being a private software company in the construction realm, we’re constantly innovating and playing with the latest tools, providing high quality support for our customers while providing a great work-life balance for our employees.
What will you be primarily doing?
- Understand, debug, and improve existing code libraries
- Work with our technical support team and quality control specialists to create new iOS features and troubleshoot customer problems and fix bugs
- Interact with our senior developers and business teams and develop features that enhance the software
Here’s what you can expect from this internship:
- You must be able to work at least 15 hours a week (can work up to 25 hours during the school semester). We’ll work around your school schedule.
- Depending on your performance, we could possibly rehire you for the next semester(s).
- Training will be provided and you’ll be given feedback on your performance regularly.
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*