HCSS (a 12x “Best Company to Work for in Texas” winner) is having a hiring event scheduled for Friday, June 7th, 2019!
You'll get to tour our unique campus, which features a covered basketball/volleyball court, exercise room, game room, bring your dog to work facilities, movie theater, soccer field, 200-meter all-weather track, a 600-meter jogging trail with a hill, and more!
Excited? Do you think you have what it takes to be a Technical Support Analyst?
If so then apply online, pass our online math/logic test prior to May 31st, and we'll review your resume and invite you to interview on-site with the hiring managers. Note that this is an invite-only event.
Please see below for the job description.
Technical Support Analyst
Our Technical Support Analysts are independent thinkers that use their skill and technological aptitude to solve business problems on the fly. We don’t use scripts; we use our heads. If you’re a tech junkie with great people skills and the ability to learn our software, we would like you to consider joining our squad of first responders.
You will provide business solutions to customers via phone, chat, and email. All while having the opportunity to gain advanced exposure to the latest networking environments, virtual platforms, Windows desktop/server operating systems, Android and iOS, and the Windows Azure Cloud platform.
Think about it: Where else can you get a great job in a great environment and learn about almost every type of technology available? This is it! Come start your career with us.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 1+ year of exposure to a customer service environment (think retail or hospitality)
- Up-to-date on topics and trends in technology
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult technology problems
- Ability to independently learn new software
- Working knowledge of Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Basic knowledge of IPv4 networking
- Basic understanding of databases and web services
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems (7/8/10)
- You are passionate about helping people just as much as you relish problem-solving and tinkering with technology
- You love talking to people on the phone, email, or chat to build relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions
- You have a desire to build new processes or programs to help scale the team while providing excellent service
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work – this role wears many hats!
- Provide instant world-class service to HCSS customers through multiple channels
- Be the customer’s ambassador to all internal departments in order to help customers be successful in their roles
- Take ownership of learning HCSS products in addition to the training provided
- Continuously create helpful documentation through the capture of relevant information during each support interaction
- Recognize and exceed the high standards and expectations of the department
- Flexibility to work scheduled shifts that may be outside normal business hours (as needed)
- Availability to take rotating night and weekend calls (as needed)
Your schedule will be determined by your manager. The more flexible you are with your schedule, the more likely you are to be hired by HCSS. Example shifts can include Monday – Friday from 11 am – 8 pm or 1 – 10 pm.
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*