HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a confident and talented Inside Sales Director to join our high-performing software sales team.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX, we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire a deep understanding of HCSS products and the ability communicate and teach others
- Find new business, build relationships with new clients, expand relationships with existing clients
- Grow and develop a successful team that is in alignment with the HCSS culture through continuous training and coaching (product knowledge, presentation skills, sales strategy, sales process, time management
- Utilize annual reviews, 1:1s, and territory meetings to coach behaviors that drive established goals and KPIs
- Understand end to end business processes, more than just HCSS software. ERP, Document Management, Asset management, etc… Understand how to demo based on customer segments. Talk the talk. Know how HCSS and third party solutions fit. Pitch the full solution not a product with features.
- Ability to work with Marketing and other departments to accomplish goals
- Manage full sales lifecycle, from prospecting to closure
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You will have the opportunity to coach and develop a team of highly motivated and talented sales professionals
- You will work with a group of smart, forward-thinking group of individuals across multiple departments from a high-level standpoint
- We'll equip you with paid training and continuous coaching to be successful.
- You’re selling a software product that’s a market leader within the industry
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- 2-5 years of sales leadership experience in managing sales teams
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.