HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Infrastructure/Cloud Business Solutions Analyst to join our superhero squad.
You can expect to go through training to learn about our HCSS products and our customers. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, a problem-solver who likes to troubleshoot issues. You are someone who is collaborative and works well with cross functional teams, too.
We like to share how success can be achieved rather than an ambiguous “responsibilities” section you may find elsewhere. Below are objectives that will be used to evaluate your abilities in your first year here:
- Conduct an instructional presentation and Q&A session for your supervisor and manager to demonstrate mastery of at least one potential environment an infrastructure tech may need to be familiar with (i.e. Citrix).
- Complete the Cloud onboarding/access class with the Core Cloud Department.
- Setup recurring meeting to discuss case trends. Discuss current and potential trends based on upcoming releases and service cloud analytics.
- Set up recurring meeting to discuss escalations weekly. Be prepared to discuss technical aspects of each case. Will continue until Month 2 objectives are complete.
- Complete at least 10 escalations that meet case review standards and have been reviewed by your supervisor.
- Complete at least 3 articles aligning to article content standards being created from escalated cases.
- Document (knowledge article) and report at least 1 environment issue based on interactions with customers in escalated cases.
- Receive 75 assists from cases since beginning the applicant process.
- Complete at least 25 unique Cloud troubleshooting cases that meet case review standards and have been reviewed by your supervisor since beginning the applicant process.
- Complete the KCS requirements to be an external knowledge publisher.
If this feels like something you could do, apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.