HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our growing Professional Services team.
You’ll be traveling (up to 50-60% of the time on weekdays on, fully-paid) to different areas of the country, taking a consultative approach to implementing and training construction professionals on our suite of software solutions. No weekend travel is required.
As an Implementation Specialist, you’ll get to:
- Learn and utilize our 90 day full cycle implementation process including developing success milestones, completing project deliverables, and building processes to improve customers’ businesses.
- Develop technical expertise in HCSS products while implementing business solutions and change management practices for clients’ success.
- Perform mock scenarios prior to starting live sessions to learn how to deal with different implementation engagements you’ll encounter.
- Lead an on-site implementation from start to finish with your customers.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with quick turnarounds.
- Work with and communicate across different levels of an organization, including C level executives and business owners.
Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience utilizing a consultative approach in your implementations and training. If you have experience as an Implementation Consultant, Software Implementation Specialist, or Software Implementation Consultant, you’d be a great fit for the role.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work in-person at our office in Houston, TX with full-time employees having the opportunity to work from home once a week.