We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that help streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for an Implementation Associate with 3 or more years of career experience to join our high-performing Professional Services team and provide our customers with quality service. We love to see time spent in roles that include customer service, instruction, or business analysis functions, but you may be a great candidate regardless of your background. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- You can’t help but help – You have a knack for not only finding better ways to do things, but for making sure that positive change actually happens
- Your favorite question is ‘why’?
- You find yourself pushing the boundaries of what business tools and other software can do
- You jump at the chance to show others new methods or tools that help them do their work better or more easily
- You explain complex things in simple terms, helping new concepts “click” for others
- At least one person has asked, “How’d you do that?” when watching you work in Excel
- Bonus points if you have a background in Heavy Civil Construction or have worked with HCSS products
- Become an expert in your assigned HCSS product, help our customers solve business problems, and use best practices for configuring that product to suit customer needs.
- Orient new customers to our software implementation process
- Guide customers through the execution of the implementation plans designed for them by our Implementation Specialists
- Configure HCSS software products to transform and export data to customers’ third-party payroll and ERP applications
- Leveraging and continuing to build on the skills you develop as an Implementation Associate, progress to the role of Implementation Specialist where you’ll take the lead on your own projects
WHY WORK WITH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES?
- We work as a team. Our team is dynamic, collaborative, and driven.
- We trust you. Our team is a group of driven, hard-working individuals and we trust them to do their jobs. We give you the tools and guidance you need, and then we let you do what they do best.
- Your growth is important. We want you to thrive in your career, so we'll push you to be the best you can be. Our goal for you is to become an Implementation Specialist.
- Monthly Office Days. Every month the Professional Services team comes together to eat, have fun, and learn. We believe in being transparent, that’s why we give department updates and recognitions.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office & hybrid
- Medical and Dental Premiums covered for employees at 100% with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to a math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.