Do you enjoy speaking in front of groups of people? Are you a people-person who likes to help others be set up for success? HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is seeking a few Implementation Associates to join our growing Professional Services team!
You’ll provide support to our Implementation Specialists, gaining a better understanding of how HCSS software can improve our customers’ business. Eventually, you’ll own the entire process by taking a consultative approach when implementing a customer on our products.
As an Implementation Associate, you’ll get to:
- Learn and utilize our 90-day implementation process including developing success milestones, completing project deliverables, and by building processes to improve a customers business.
- Develop expertise in an HCSS product and implement business solutions and change management practices for client success.
- Perform mock scenarios prior to starting online sessions to learn how to deal with different implementation engagements you’ll encounter.
This junior-level role is the perfect opportunity to build upon your training, change management, and critical problem-solving skills to ensure customers have a positive experience. Overtime, you can progress into a consultative, product management, or major accounts role, whatever your passion lies as long as your performance is good. There is a very small possibility you may travel up to 25% of the time in this role as well. Keep in mind, the first 90 days you would have to report in-person at our office here in Sugar Land, TX.
We like to share how success can be achieved rather than an ambiguous “responsibilities” section you may find elsewhere. Below are objectives that will be used to evaluate your abilities in your first year here:
Month 1 – Technical Support
- Through classroom instruction and independent study, learn HeavyBid and HeavyJob, their features, workflows and how they impact the end user. Demonstrate mastery of the curriculum by scoring higher than 90% on our New Analyst Learning Assessments, answering each question in your own words to show comprehension.
- Create 5 knowledge articles on the topics of your choice in Google docs format [even non-product related] that are informative, meet the expectations of our Article Quality Standard, and demonstrate a basic understanding of Knowledge-Centered Service methodology.
- Give a 60-90 minute presentation to your Supervisor and Manager that demonstrates your mastery of the install and update processes of HeavyBid and HeavyJob. Be prepared to deliver a live demo, simulate customer interactions, and answer detailed questions about the processes.
Month 2 – Implementation
- Present a 30 minute overview of HeavyJob’s major features and benefits and use a whiteboard to illustrate its integration points with other HCSS products.
- Evaluate a HeavyJob design session. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any risks to the customer implementing HeavyJob successfully. Discuss the contents of the HeavyJob data templates and how they are used.
- Evaluate two online customer payroll integration calls with two different implementers. Present to your manager the customer’s integration points between HeavyJob and their Accounting System in a whiteboard presentation.
- Showcase your ability to retain knowledge while reinforcing concepts introduced in the first month by completing all available courses in Level 1 Learning Plans for Estimating, Operations, and General Knowledge and completing related assessments with a score of 90% or higher.
- Sharpen your case workflow and problem solving skills by thoroughly and accurately resolving at least 50 simulated support cases.
- Draw on what you’ve learned to successfully resolve at least 25 live, supervised customer support cases, with exemplary demonstration of case workflow, knowledge reuse or capture, and case documentation
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) plan with company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to an 8th-grade level math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.