HCSS, an 12-time “Best Company to Work For in Texas” software company in Sugar Land is searching for a Implementation Associate to join our 20+ person Professional Services team.
You’ll provide support to our Implementation Specialists, gaining a better understanding of how HCSS software can improve our customers’ business. Eventually, you’ll own the entire process by taking a consultative approach when implementing a customer on our products.
As an Implementation Associate, you’ll get to:
- Learn and utilize our 90 day implementation process including developing success milestones, completing project deliverables, and by building processes to improve a customers business.
- Develop expertise in a HCSS product and implement business solutions and change management practices for client success.
- Perform mock scenarios prior to starting online sessions to learn how to deal with different implementation engagements you’ll encounter.
This unique entry-level role is a training ground for you to build upon your training, change management, and critical problem-solving skills to ensure customers have a positive experience. Over time you’ll grow to be an Implementation Specialist and can progress into a consultative, product management, or major accounts role.
Implementation experience isn’t necessary as long as you have enough to accomplish the performance objectives below. These objectives will be used to evaluate your ability in the first 2 months regardless of your experience.
Month 1 – Technical Support
- Score higher than 90% on the HeavyBid and HeavyJob New Analyst Learning Assessments.
- Create 5 articles on the topics of your choice [even non-product related] that are informative, adhere to our Article Content Standard, and meet a minimum Article Quality Score of 85% as graded by your KCS coach.
- Give a 30-45 minute presentation to your Supervisor and Manager that demonstrates your mastery of the install and update processes of HeavyBid and HeavyJob and a live walkthrough of the software.
Month 2 – Implementation
Mon – Tues: Implementation | Wed – Fri: Support
- Present a 30 minute overview of HeavyJob’s major features and benefits and use a whiteboard to illustrate its integration points with other HCSS products.
- Evaluate a HeavyJob design session. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any risks to the customer implementing HeavyJob successfully. Discuss the contents of the HeavyJob data templates and how they are used.
- Evaluate two online customer payroll integration calls with two different implementers. Present to your manager the customer’s integration points between HeavyJob and their Accounting System in a whiteboard presentation.
- Reinforce concepts introduced in the first month by reviewing all Level 1 Subject Matter Expert modules for HeavyBid and HeavyJob and completing the related assessments with a score of 90% or higher.
- Draw on what you’ve learned to successfully resolve at least 25 live, supervised customer support cases, with exemplary demonstration of case workflow, knowledge reuse or capture, and case documentation [average 80% or higher on Case Review].
- Sharpen your case workflow and problem solving skills by thoroughly and accurately resolving at least 75 simulated support cases.
After month 2, you’ll start transitioning more into the Implementation role. You’ll receive more information during the recruiting process on the rest of the performance objectives.
What are you waiting for? Come revolutionize the construction industry with our software and build our future! Apply today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*