HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a talented Entry-Level Human Resources Specialist to join our wonderful Human Resources Team!
Are you passionate, organized, empathetic, creative, and have a desire to assist in all employee related issues, then keep reading!
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
- You will manage the new hire experience from start to finish
- Track the performance profile process for all new hires
- Manage the HCSS Buddy Program
- Conduct background checks and employment checks as needed
- Administer employee benefits programs and ensure new hires are enrolled in a timely manner
- Maintain personnel records such as hires, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Facilitate new hire HR Overview meetings
- Conduct new hire benefit enrollment meetings
- Engage employees and resolve issues
- Assist in implementing new policies and procedures
- Provide support with the annual performance review process
- Manage Airbo, our employee communications tool
- Design and implement onboarding processes to enhance the new hire experience
- Manage all onboarding classes
- Provide support to managers as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, etc.
- 0-2 years of Human Resources experience
- Ability to handle tough conversations
- Some graphic design experience preferred but not required
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.