WHO WE ARE
Since 1986, HCSS has been developing software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Today, we are recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market, serving thousands of construction companies across the nation. We help customers dramatically improve their business through our high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service.
Here at HCSS, HR Ops supports the entire employee lifecycle and assists employees and managers in their day-to-day tasks. Additionally, we play a crucial role in developing our people strategy, ensuring that we reach our business goals as well as making sure employees have access to the resources and benefits, they need to be successful.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A recent college grad or looking to start a career in HR
- Works with urgency and follow-through
- Driven and innovative
- Very detail-oriented
- Has an operations-based and growth mindset
- Enjoys managing projects and analytics
- Excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Has internship or full-time experience in a corporate business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business Administration preferred
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In partnership with the HR Ops team, under the supervision of the Director of HR Ops, the HR Ops Administrator will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s HR Ops department. Main responsibilities are listed below:
- Processes required paperwork and data entry into ADP for employee life-cycle changes (transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters)
- Confidentially maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Prepare specific HR-related reports/charts for People Analytics
- Assist with HRIS system configuration
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
- Conducts new hire onboarding in partnership with Talent and Benefits
- Takes minutes during staff meetings
- Prepare & maintain quarterly HR Newsletter
All other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.